Attorney Josh (Langdon) Hooser has been practicing law since 2013 - focusing on family and small business estate planning. Josh is known for his candid representation and unique strategies to help clients through the legal process. He also serves as counsel for businesses/startups and not-for-profits, a guardian of estates and estate attorney for trusts, and a guardian ad litem in private custody cases.
The information provided on this website is not to be considered as legal advice or representation.
Featured Civic Involvement
Pro Seniors, Inc.
- Member of Board of Trustees (2017 - Present)
- Class of 2018
- Member of Advisory Council on Diversity Initiatives (2017 - 2020)
- Member of Diversity and Inclusion Committee (2016- 2019)
- Member of Board of Directors (2015 - 2018)
- Cincinnati Chapter President (2014-2017)
- FlyAway Event Chair (2017)
- Endorsement Committee Member (2014 - 2016)